One-on-One Comedy Training
1 to 1 in-person/online comedy development for business presentations, competitive speeches, or stand-up!
FREE Initial Comedy Consultation and a Money-Back Guarantee!!!
If you are a full-time professional comedian or speaker, and your six-figure income is solely from performance, you would be the only person that may not benefit from this. If not, you might be in denial about how hilarious you are?!
Even professional comedians and speakers with years of experience take this training to improve their existing skills, learn new unorthodox yet effective techniques or push themselves into new creative directions. Every successful comedian or humorous speaker has writers and other funny people in their network that help them succeed. Let us be your network and get to work for you with a free initial consultation—nothing to lose.
Great Reasons to try our in-person or online comedy training:
1. You live in Guam, Europe, Africa, or anywhere that may or may not be found via Google Earth.
2. You live in the San Francisco Bay Area and have some comedy experience, but you'd like to skip the SFCC beginner class and take the advanced classes.
3. You are too busy to make group classes and need training that works around your entire schedule, or you want to Zoom us from your couch!
4. You want all the perks of being an SFCC student without being in a group setting, including writing sessions, grad shows, video reviews, character classes, networking, and stage time.
5. You want to develop your skills quickly.
6. You want teachers who still perform and are relevant to this decade's stand-up comedy industry.
7. You want a money-back guarantee*** and a free consultation because we're confident that we can help and are willing to show our work before you invest.
What to Expect:
The lessons will be specifically created to address your act/speech/presentation and performance issues. You will receive and learn the following:
1. Four hours of one on one attention tailored to your needs.
2. You may use thousands of dollars worth of original material in your act/presentation forever.
3. Acting and comedy development exercises based on your specific needs.
4. Focus on a solid stage persona and presence in your performance.
5. Assisted guidance through stage fright and other mental blocks that keep you from sharing your unique sense of humor.
6. Material development via multiple structured and organic techniques
7. Riffing techniques and skills to assist in the creation of in-the-moment comedy
8. Point-of-view development via exclusive techniques not offered by any other training facility worldwide.
9. Group writing, character classes, and stage time based on your availability.
10. Inclusion in the SFCC advanced group classes with Grad Show
***if you don't find us hilarious and helpful after the free consultation and our first meeting, we'll happily refund your money minus the one class fee.
Term: Four seventy-five-minute sessions tailored to your schedule. Take them in a year, a month, or in four days!!! Take them to our facilities in San Francisco or work with us online from anywhere in the world. Plus, four advanced performance classes with a public performance and a video review!
Tuition: At our training facility in San Francisco, Your facility, or via the Internet, Phone, and Email
Email email@example.com with the Title "SFCC One on One Training" or call us 415 921 2051.
Make a Payment
Not funny? No problem! It's what we teach every day!
2024 is our 25th year in the San Francisco Bay Area
More working contemporary comedians on staff than in any stand up school in the United States
Largest population of hobbyist (Real Job, Real Life, Real Family) comedians of any stand up facility in the world
Largest enrollment and network of any stand up comedy program In America
Money back guarantee that you will be funnier and bi monthly free intro classes to answer all your questions and to clarify any misconceptions you may have about comedy training!